Your privacy is very important to us, and therefore we have established this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose various types of information about users.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for the purpose of fulfillment of those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be consistent with the purposes for which it will be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and current.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may use “cookies”, which are automatically collect anonymous, no personal information when visitors access the site. We may use anonymous, non-personal information to track website visitors with his success, and better adapted to the needs of site visitors.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected.